Corey gave us his full list of mods, in order of importance:
You can checkout detailed writeups of all these mods at Corey’s site as well.
Also checkout yotatech.com for all your FJ Cruiser & Toyota 4x4 technical content.
* Bentup rock sliderz
* Cobra 29 Nightwatch CB radio, Firestik II 4’ antenna, and serial # 6 Bandi mount
* Cargobox that was made for my ’91 4Runner, but fits the FJ just fine.
* Powertank 10 lb model
* Lund Vent Visors, in channel ones
* Maglite installation
* Toyota high pitched horn to accompany the stock one
* ARB bumper, IPF foglamps, OME lift (heavy duty up front, medium duty back aft), Warn XD9000 winch, Winchline’s synthetic winch line and safety thimble.
* Inchworm elocker guard
* Ramsey wireless winch control
* Ellis Precision custom battery hold down bracket
* Magnaflow 11226 muffler hooked to stock pipe
* Pioneer AVIC-D3 headunit with DVD navigation, Focal 165v2 component speakers, Alpine PDX-4.100 amp, Infinity Kappa 3.27f rear speakers
* ARB fridge/freezer
* Custom 12v Bluesea fusebox and dual 12v plugs for 12v power anytime
* Dick Cepek Mountain Cat mud tires sized at 285x70x17 mounted to Pro Comp 7089 wheels
* Hi-lift jack, and Hi-Lift Handle-All, four tools in one (shovel, axe, pick axe, sledge hammer)
* Fourtrek Hi-Lift mounts mounted to the ARB bumper
* Halguard HG250R fire extinguisher (clean agent, safe for electronics)
* Kidde fire extinguisher for other types of fires outside of the vehicle
* Total Chaos upper control arms
* Dual battery setup
* Springtail M-Packs and rack
* Safari snorkel
* Maggiolina AirLand medium roof top tent
* Camping Lab awning