The inaugural issue of Toyota Cruisers & Trucks Magazine builds on the great foundation set by FJC Magazine & Tacoma Magazine to bring you the best Toyota Truck, Cruiser, and SUV coverage.
The entire TCT Magazine Team of Editors, contributors, and creative staff have worked for months to bring this issue to the world. Inside the January 2014 Issue:
- SEMA 2014 Coverage | Bob Holliday & Jonathan Harris
- Project Snowflake from Redline Land Cruisers | Shane Williams
- 2014 4Runner Test Drive | Phillip Jones
- SEMA Rigs: Toytec's Taco & "The Rock"
- Selecting an Overland Vehicle | Wes Craiglow
- Powerfilm 60watt Solar Panel Review | Beau Johnston
- Finding a Last Minute Campsite | Wes Craiglow
- Choosing a Camp Stove (Part 1) | Beau Johnston
- Building the Perfect Family Overlander | Jonathan Harris
- GX-470 F.A.S.T. | Shane Williams
- Getting Addicted | Bob Holliday
- 4Runner Re-build Project (Part 1) | Phillip Jones
- Trailer Upgrade Components | Shane Williams
- Ham Radio & APRS Install | Tim Mitchell
- The EPIC (Leg 3, Part 1) | Monte Nickles
- Graduated 4Runner | Matt Hayward
- Introducing CBI | Bob Holliday
- New & Noteworthy
- Join the TCT Trail Team!
To get your copy of the January 2014 issue of TCT Magazine:
FIND US ON:
Twitter | Facebook