It's spring in North America. and we're ready for the adventure season to begin!
Our April issue is out, and as usual it's jam packed with amazing Toyota Land Cruiser, Truck, and SUV coverage. Our editors have once again done an amazing job at bringing the best news, information, and reviews to our pages. So don't wait, download your copy now!
The brand new TCT Magazine iPad app really is the best way to enjoy our publication, and at only $9.99 for a 1 year subscription, it's the best deal going. If you haven't seen the app, get it now. It's free and we have a free preview issue you can check out as well.
Here's what you'll find in the April issue:
- 2014 Trail Teams Ultimate Edition Test Drive | Dennis Lloyd (iLounge.com)
- Kokopelli Trail Run from Cruise Moab 2013 | Stan Wright
- 2014 Lone Star Roundup Coverage | Perry Lowery
- CBI Bumper Install | Bob Holliday
- Father & Son 4Runner Build, Part 2 | Phillip Jones
- LabRak for the 100 Series Land Cruiser | Adam Aceino
- Keeping Your Cooler COLD | Beau & Krista Johnston
- [FRAMED] X 4: Canada Snow Run | Texas Observatory | Grand Valley, CO | Holy Cross Trail
- Choosing a Stove: Fuel types | Beau & Krista Johnston
- Monte's EPIC Finale | Monte Nickles
- 4Runner DIY Shovel Mount | Phillip Jones
- FJC Lighting Upgrade | Shane Williams
- TJM Locker & Nitro Gear Install | Josh Lassiter
- Introducing SCS Wheels | Eric McKercher
- "Santoshi" Classic Grille | Matt Hayward
- The Final Word | Clay Croft (Expedition Overland)
- New & Noteworthy
- Your Rigs!
- Join the TCT Trail Team!